Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OWH Bunny Hop WINNER!!!

Hey, everyone!  I hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!  Well, today is March 9, so today is the day to draw the winner of the OWH Bunny Hop Blog Candy!  I used Random.org to choose a winner for me, and the winner is.......





OMG! That is a fantastic card! And I was looking for something to do tonight, I know I have found it now! Thanks sooo much!!


Congratulations, Erica!  I e-mailed you to get your mailing address. :O)

I want to thank everyone for all of the sweet comments you left during the hop.  This was the first hop I've ever participated in, and it was just so much fun!  Also, if you requested the Gypsy files for the card base, I plan on sending out a mass e-mail to all those who requested it some time today.  If you requested a file and you don't get it in the next few days, just let me know.  :o)

Thanks again for your wonderful comments and support!  Have an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D