Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Guess what!?!?!  Cheryl over at The Craft Nut @ 32 passed this Versatile Blogger award on to me.  Cheryl is a new blogger who has some great projects on her blog.  It would be great if you'd check out her blog and show her some love.  :o)


Here are the rules for this award:
1.  Thank the person who sent it to you
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3.  Send this to 15 bloggers

Thank you soooooooo much, Cheryl, for passing this award on to me.  :o)

7 Things About Me

1. I've been married for almost 12 years to an Air Force man.
2. Because my hubby's in the military, we move around a lot.  We're currently living in Germany (and lovin' it!).
3. We have 2 daughters, ages 7 and 9.
4. I was a 3rd & 4th grade teacher for 9 years, but I'm taking a break while we're in Germany so we can travel.
5. Because I'm not working right now, I have lots of time to craft!!!  I love making cards and scrapbooking (though I don't do that as much).
6. I love to read, which is another thing I finally have time for.
7. My favorite color is RED!!! :o) 

15 Blogs I Love to Visit (I wish I could name more...I follow, like, a bajillion blogs!)


Earthy Scrap
Happy Life, Crafty Wife
JME Creations
Laverne's Crafy Adventures
Luv Scrapping Together
Moe Creations
My 3E Scrapbooking
My Craft Spot
Nadia's World
Popsicle Toes
Purple Peeps Techniques
Sarah's Stamping and Stuff
Scrappers Anonymous
Scrappin' Cookie
The Crafty Kitten

I hope you'll go check out this wonderful blogs.  Thanks again, Cheryl!  :o)  Have a great day, everyone!

***I just found out that Diana over at DL.ART also gave me this award.  Please go check out this talented lady's blog.  :o)  Thanks so much, Diana!!!***

 


13 comments:

  1. Well deserved, Lisa.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thinking about me, I will post a little later!!

    Once again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I just gave you this award also, isn't it cool I love this one. Come get it
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! It made my day!!!

    Patty
    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so sweet, Lisa! Thank youfor thinking of me!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! It is much deserved! I love your creations! Thank you so much for sharing your award with me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Lisa! What a beautiful award to receive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations....to live in Germany sounds like fun...I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for passing on the award to us! We are slow, but we will have it up this week sometime :) Thanks again, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so Much!! I love being with you @ FCCB!! You have an awesome blog!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again, Lisa! As you can see I stink at posting these and probably don't deseve them but I really appreciate each and ever one I receive. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D