Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Top 5!

I haven't been entering many challenges lately, but I try to whenever I get the chance. I'm super excited that my Warm Wishes card was chosen as one of Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Top 5 from last week!  YAY!  
Fantabulous Cricut



You can see all of the details about this card here.  Just thought I'd share. :)  I have a card I've been working on that I'll share with you soon.  I just need to fuss over it a bit more.  Hope you have a wonderful humpday! 



9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa! It is a fabullous card:) I hope you join us again at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card; easy to see how you made Top 5. Congrats!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa!! I love your card, the colors and the doodling are fantastic!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You deserve it! The card is great and your colors are wonderful!

    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Awesome card.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, your card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats its perfectly picked as a winner!! LOVE the colors on this yummy coffee card parkernana4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is super pretty...Just found you form the pink by design team postings and that story abotu Mrs. Thompson is one i read every year to myself before the school years starts just to remind myself to give them more the book learning. Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D