Thursday, May 10, 2012

Owl Pillow Box: Cameo Creations Color Challenge

Hey, everyone!  Today is a great day for another Cameo Creations Challenge.  This week's challenge is to use your Silhouette machine (any model) to create a project using the colors GREEN, CORAL, and YELLOW.  I decided to make a little gift box.  Here it is:


I got this cute 3D Owl Pillow Box file from the Silhouette Online Store.  Isn't she cute?  I embossed her feathers using my Cuttlebug Plum Blossom embossing folder.  The sentiment came from Pink by Design's You're a Hoot  Stamp Set.   I thought this box would be a great little thank you gift for someone.  I inked up all of the pieces, and she was all done.  Easy peasy...and soooo cute!  Here's another view so you can see her shape a little better. :)

Okay, now it's your turn!  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created, then create your own GREEN, CORAL, and YELLOW project using your Silhouette machine.  Then, link it up at Cameo Creations...you never know, you could win 7 free digital stamps from Bugaboo Digi Stamps (a $21 value)!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll have some other projects to share with you real soon! :)



13 comments:

  1. That a is really cute. TFS
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable owl, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa this is just too cute, love how you cuttlebuged his feathers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute love how you did the feathers! very creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute owl Lisa. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pillow box is sooooo adorable



    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I love the colors. Love the feathers.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this box!!! Soooo creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so much...I hope you don't mind I scrap lifted for a baby shower I am hosting. You so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm especially happy to visit your edifying Post. Pillow Box Packaging are genuinely major for any sort of thing. Suffering you truly need to pack your things in a smooth manner then, at that point, utilize these Pillow Box Packaging with changed plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are in like way offering goof free approach and free improvement helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOXO Packaging is here to provide you best quality Custom Pillow Boxes Wholesale which will protect your delicate products from all the possible damages.
    Custom Pillow Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D