Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What's New Wednesday

Hey, everyone! Happy Independence Day!  I hope you are enjoying this lovely day with your family. :)  Today, I'm starting something new on my blog.  Since I'm beginning to design more and more graphics and cutting files, I decided to start a new post on my blog called, "What's New Wednesday".  Every Wednesday, I'll post whatever's new in my Etsy Shop here on my blog for you to see.  That way, I give myself a sort of deadline and save all the new stuff for one day.  I'll post every Wednesday (as long as I have something new finished).  So, here's what's new in my Etsy Shop.  Just click on the photo or the link below the photo to take a look at the item in my store. :)


 Superhero Inspired Cutting Files (Clip art also available)


And, in case you missed these...




YAY!  I hope you'll go take a look around my shop.  I'm having a blast designing all of these files, and I'm super excited about sharing them with you!  I hope you like them. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have an awesome holiday!!!

5 comments:

  1. What cute designs Lisa, i wish you lots of success in your new adventure, i am sure you will do well.. happy 4th. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little Thor. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute designs Lisa! Fabulous job on your cut files:)
    Happy 4th to you and your family!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm follower #899! Only 1 more to go til another milestone!!! I love love love your designs! Those crabs just crack me up! Keep up the good work! I wanted to let you know I am starting a new challenge blog in a few weeks & would love for you to stop by and check it out! Hope to see you there!

    Hugs from the Island ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the designs and patterns. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D