Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Filling in Shapes in Silhouette Studio Video Tutorial

Hey, everyone!  I have a quick video to share with you today.  I know some of you love using face stamps on your projects, and I want to show you how you can alter cutting files in Silhouette Studio to make it easier to use these stamps.  It's really easy to erase or fill in facial features on svgs.  Here's a quick video that shows you how:


I hope this helps. :)  I'll be back tomorrow with some new files for my store! YAY!

Don't forget that I'm having a Design Team Call right now.  You can find out all of the details HERE.  The deadline is Sunday, September 9, so hurry (if you're interested).  :) 


 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D