Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Design Team Day!!!

Hey, everyone!!!!  Are my American friends as excited as I am about all of the yummy goodies we're in for tomorrow?!?!?!  YUM!!!  I can hardly wait!!! Well, to make waiting a little better, I have some fun Design Team projects to share with you today.  First, here's what I decided to make this week with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files:


I used the new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Eternal Love Cutting Files to create this fun card.  The background shapes are filled with PPPR Love Bug Flourish and Love Bug Floral Brocade Digital Papers.   Then, I added some pretty sparkly ribbon from my Really Reasonable Ribbon November Ribbon Club Assortment.


I chose to print and cut Edward and Bella's faces using Silhouette Studio since the pieces would have been so small.  It was really easy.  I just grouped together the facial features, the face, and the black under layer, and then set the cut lines to Cut Edge.  That way, only the outline of the faces were cut.  I also print and cut the other skin layers so the colors would match.  This fun sentiment comes from Pink By Design's Dazzle Stamp Set.  I also got the little sparkle stars from there, too.  


I decided that I needed to add something to the inside since the card base is black.  So, I added some white card stock with some more ribbon and sparkle stars.  

Okay, now....here's the other fabulous projects from the PPPR Design Team.  Be sure to click on the links under the photos to go to each blog to show these talented ladies some bloggy love.


 Jeanne ~ Jeanne's Paper Crafts
Products Used: Thanksgiving Feast Cutting Files

Barb ~ BugBites

Nicole ~ Teachdanz

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back Friday for another project and all of the details about the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Black Friday Sale!  You don't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. awesome projects again by everyone!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D