Monday, November 19, 2012

Pink by Design Thank You Challenge

Happy Monday!!!  Well, we've been doing things a little differently over at Pink by Design for the last few weeks.  We post a new challenge on Mondays, show you a technique or tip in Wednesdays, and create some sort of non-card project on Fridays.  From now on, I'll be posting for PBD during only one week a month, but I'll post 3 projects for that week.  So, today we're introducing this week's challenge:  to create a Thank You Card or Gift.  Here's what I created:


This big sentiment from Pink by Design's Giant Greetings Stamp Set is perfect for a thank you card.  I love how big and bold it is.  I stamped it on a shape from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files Set, which I filled with a subtle pattern from the PPPR Pumpkin Spice Falling Leaves Digital Paper Pack.  The tree is from the PPPR Tree Cutting Files, and I filled it with patterns from the PPPR Pumpkin Spice Pattern Pack 2 and the Pumpkin Spice Out West digital paper packs.  I created the card base using this tag shape from the Silhouette Online Store, and I embossed the background piece with me Cuttlebug and my Sizzix Curly Gate embossing folder.  Of course, I added lots of ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink, and my card was all done!  I hope you like it!

Now it's your turn.  Head on  over to Pink by Design to see what some of our other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own Thank You Card or Gift.  We can't wait to see what you create!  The prize for this challenge is a Pink by Design Fresh Goodies Stamp Set, and you have one week to enter. :)


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shaped card and that tree is wonderful, what great colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D