Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Sonya Brindle

TGIF, everyone!  Hopefully, right about now, I'm on a plane from Baltimore to Colorado.  EEEEK!  So, I don't have a project for you, but I have a wonderful Guest Designer to share with you.  Sonya Brindle from Sonya's Paper Trail has some adorable projects for you that she created using the Little Hoot Cutting Files

First, she created this fun and colorful layout:


 She also created this cheery little card:


Aren't these adorable? You can find all of the details about these projects on Sonya's Blog.

Oh, and I have a new Friday Freebie for you today.  You can get both the cutting files and the graphics for this cute rainbow. Here it is:




Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!  I'm hoping to be back next week with some new files for you, if I can find some time to create in between house hunting trips. :)  

4 comments:

  1. what a cute layout. Love this nerdy chick cut and I just ordered the stamps so you know I am getting this asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo hooo Sonya - way to go! Love that fun layout with all the pretty colors and your card is adorable! Happy to hear you are back in the good ole' USA Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet rainbow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D