Friday, April 5, 2013

Fish You Were Here ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge April 5

TGIF, everyone!  It's time for another Die Cut Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches.  This week's challenge is to create a project using a die cut with a SEA theme.  Here's what I came up with:


I got this cute hammerhead shark from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fishy Friends Cutting Files Set. I created the card base by drawing an oval in Silhouette Studio, duplicating it, and welding the two together.  The fun sentiment is from Pink by Design's Crikey Stamp Set, and the beautiful Coral Crush crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  I added some ink and some chalk cheeks to the shark, and my card was all done!

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own project that features a SEA-themed DIE CUT.  You have two weeks to link up...we cant wait to see what you create! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store for the new Friday Freebie!  Have a great weekend! :)



13 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card !!! Love this shark to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute.. that hammer head shark is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is wonderful! I love the shark! And the color combo, it all just pops! The Friday Freebie is awesome as well!!! SOOOOOO thankful that I found you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! LOVE that shark! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so much fun Lisa.. I too love that adorable shark and the it really does just pop off of that background print.. Loving it!!
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa I love your cards you always make such bright fun cards!
    Love it
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it you always make the cutest cards!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome card Lisa....how cute is that fish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D