Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Design Team Day!!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I'm so excited that it's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day.  The creative ladies on my DT have done such an awesome job with PPPR files, as usual!

Today is my 14th anniversary, so my project today is a card for my hubby.  Anyone who knows us knows that we each have a "2nd spouse" list....just a list of celebrities, usually, that we each think could be our second wife or husband.  HA!  It's just a silly little game we do.  The thing is, though, that my list is WAY longer than his.  I blame Pinterest. ;)  Anyway,  so...this is what I came up with for my red-whiskered man.


I printed the sentiment and hearts using the print-and-cut feature of Silhouette Studio, and I just cut the rectangle around the sentiment.  Then, I embossed it using my Paper Studio Woodgrain embossing folder.  I added a mustache from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Old Chap Cutting Files set and a few doodles with my white gel pen, and my simple card was all done.

Now, here are the amazing projects by the members of the PPPR Design Team. :)

 Jeanne ~ Jeanne's Paper Crafts
Fishy Friends & Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files


Barb ~ BugBites

 Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Graduates & Center Panel Step Card Cutting Files

 Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Ladybug & Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files

 Candace ~ Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses
Rain or Shine & Simple Banner Shapes Cutting Files
Spring Fling Patterned Paper Pack

 Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Flower Faces & Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files

Melisa ~ Melisa's Crafty Creations
Java Great Day, Layered Labels 1, & Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files

Graduates & Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files

Aren't these projects just the CUTEST???  I just love them all.  Be sure to stop by these talented ladies' blogs and leave a sweet comment for them.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Friday with another project and a Guest Designer for you.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Fab mustache card!! Love all the DT projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you and the DT did an awesome job! Every single project is perfect! Loved them!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome DT inspirations.
    A Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! Yippee!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D