Friday, May 31, 2013

Owl Graduation Card ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge May 31

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's time for another Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge.  The challenge this time is to create a project using a die cut of a bird.  Here's what I created:


I got this sweet little nerdy owl and his grad cap from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Little Hoot Cutting Files set.  The speech bubble is from this week's PPPR Friday Freebie...Speech Bubbles Cutting Files.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's You're a Hoot Stamp Set, some doodles, and some ribbon, and my colorful little grad card was all done!  :)

Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own project using a DIE CUT of a bird.  We can't wait to see what you create!

I'm sad to say that this is my last post as a DT member at SOUS.  Things have gotten so busy around here, and I just don't have as much time for crafting as I used to.  Plus, I was on 5 DTs there for a while, and that was just CRAZY! I'm going to really miss being a part of the SOUS team....they are an awesome group of ladies!

I'll be back a little later today with a Guest Designer post and a peek at that Friday Freebie.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. What a great grad card. I love that owl He looks so smart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!Love your owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is just to stinking cute!! I am an owl kind of gal so this is right up my alley, you are so talented Lisa!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a crazy, cool card that my older grandkids would adore! Lisa, many thanks for all you've done for SOUS! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D