Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pink by Design Technique Wenesday

Happy Wednesday!  It's time for another Technique Wednesday at Pink by Design.  This week, we're featuring projects using twine.  Of course, we're staying with our Graduation theme from this week's challenge.  Here's what I created:


The card base for this card is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Scattered Stars Card Cutting Files. I replaced the colored paper strips in the background with colored twine, which I just cut and taped to the back of a piece of card stock.  I added a grad cap from the PPPR Hats Off Cutting Files set and a sentiment from the Pink by Design Everyday Banners and Hats Off stamp sets.  Then, my little card was all done!

Remember about the Graduation Challenge that is going on over at Pink by Design this week.  You can link up your project below.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D