Friday, August 2, 2013

New File and FREEBIE Friday!!!

TGIF, everyone!  Can you believe it's already August?  As of today, my kiddos have both started back to school.  I just can't believe that our summer flew by so quickly!  I have a quick set to share with you today that I added to the store earlier in the week. 

This set would be great for invitations for a backyard barbecue or for a scrapbook layout to showcase those cookout memories.  You can get this set as Cookout Cutting Files or as Cookout Digital Clip Art.


I also have a new Friday Freebie to share with you today.  This little clipboard will be free for one week.  Then, it will move to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the store. 

 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll have some fun projects and some new files to share with  you next week.  Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the free file! I'm very new to all this -- still just learning to use my cutter. Freebies help me build my library and are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this very fun freebie! I posted a card made with it tonight! Oh so fun! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new files!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D