Sunday, May 25, 2014

1st Trip to the Dentist

Hi and Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today, I would like to share with you a two page layout I made. This layout is of my daughters first trip to the Dentist when she was five. I used the PPPR "Trip to the Dentist" cutting files and PPPR "Smile" Title cutting files. For the lips I removed the word smile because I want to journal in the mouth. The Smile sentiment is from Pink By Design "Say it Boldly" stamp set. The cute little stamp faces are from Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment and Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment


What I used: 
PPPR "Trip to the Dentist" cutting files
 PPPR "Smile" Title cutting files
Pink By Design "Say it Boldly" stamp set
Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment 
Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment. 
White gel pen
Black Zig Marker
Yellow Stickles 
Lime Green Stickles
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Chalk 

1 comment:

  1. Your LO is amazing and OMG you certainly got great pics you sure did one outstanding creative job. girl you are one super talented scrapper and sure can tell you do it with passion a gal after my own scrappin' heart. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D