Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lego Mania Layout



Good Morning!

Melisa here with you this morning.  Today I have a layout to share with you.  Back in January for Matthew's 8th Birthday we took our boys to Legoland.  Matthew's current favorite thing to play with is Legos.  So we knew he would have fun at Legoland.  


For my title I used the Lego Mania Title Cutting File.  I paper pieced the title and boy was it a lot of work but it was worth it.  I love all the layers to it.  I also used the Borders 5 Cutting file for my wave border on the left of the layout.  


The Lego Guy and Lego Blocks were from the Master Builder Cutting File.  It's kind of hard to tell in the picture but everything is popped up on Pop Dots.  


Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great rest of the week.  

Melisa



1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a cute layout! I am so making a Lego Mania card for my nephew's birthday!! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D