Saturday, May 31, 2014

Luau Birthday Party Decorations

Happy Saturday, everyone! Can you believe it's already the last day of May? Craziness!!!! My oldest daughter turns 13 tomorrow (YIKES!), and we had a Luau Birthday Party for her a couple of weeks ago (since we've been on vacation this past week). So, I wanted to share with you how I decorated for her party. So, I hope you enjoy the TONS and TONS of photos (believe me, I narrowed it down).


Here's my sweet Madi under the 3D tree I found at a party store:


I created this banner using the Aloha and Simple Banner Shapes Cutting Files, along with the new Luau Basic Patterns Digital Papers:




I have Pinterest (and the Walmart bakery) to thank for the food ideas I put together:






Then, the girls had pizza (Hawaiian was included, of course). Afterwards, they got to create their own sundaes.


And, we couldn't have a Luau without Hawaiian Punch, right? ;)


I created these party favors using the Pineapple Gift Box Cutting Files. I filled them with nail polish, chapstick, Starbursts, and Almond Joys. The girls also got to take home their coconut cups, grass skirts, and leis.


And, in case you missed it...I created this printable invitation using the Aloha Cutting Files (which include clip art files, also).


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow for more PPPR inspiration. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter, Madison! Wow, looks like a FUN party! A lot of awesome food idea's and the decorations are fantastic! TFS!!
    Your daughter is beautiful Lisa!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. How completely fun! I bet everyone have a festive time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo much fun!!! it looked so amazing, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D