Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Hey, everyone! Happy Hump Day to you! I have some exciting news that I've been dying to share with you guys! As you know, I've been having a blast designing cutting files and digital papers for my store, Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics. Well, I'm just so happy to announce that I am now starting up my own little line of stamps. They are called Pretty Cute Stamps (get it...Pretty Paper...Pretty Cute?).  


These stamps are peach-tinted photopolymer stamps and will feature a combination of my images and fun sentiments to go along with them. My first release will be next Wednesday, June 18, and I can't wait to show you the new sets! While you're waiting, some friends and I will be sharing sneak peeks with you on the new Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. So, please visit the PCS Blog and follow it in some way. You can also "LIKE" the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page and check out the new Pretty Cute Stamps Store site. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow for some Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons inspiration. 

8 comments:

  1. congrats... and can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa. .. I'm so excited for you. You have great and fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this new adventure. I'm certain that they will be pretty darn CUTE! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and how exciting!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great.. I have a few of the stamps that you designed before with PBD. Can't wait to see the new ones!!! 😀 Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D