Sunday, August 10, 2014

Party Time....Cookies and Milk Style!

Hello Everyone, Happy Sunday!! Brianna here from Happy Scrapper, bringing you today's post.
I have a "sweet" little birthday card to share with you all, using the adorable , Cookie & Milk Cutting Files, from the PPPR store.
 
Cookie & Milk Cutting Files
I used the print and cut feature of the silhouette to create this fun little card. Lisa always puts the colors together so fabulously when creating her files. The only thing I did was remove the faces, so I could use me Peachy Ken Stamps, not that the faces were already cute.
I added some misc. embellishments from BellaCreations4u Etsy Shop(guest check, buttons, paperclip and grid journal card).
Pattern papers: American Crafts & Crate Paper
Acetate Party Embellishment: Crate Paper\
PK Stamps:
PKSC-26 Feb 2014
PKSC-30 Jun 2014
PKSC-13 Jan 2013
 
There have been many new files released into the PPPR store recently, so be sure to go check them out :) You can now also buy some of your favorite Images individually and also in their sets!
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!!
 
 




2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D