Thursday, September 11, 2014

Feel Better Friend


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is having a great week. Today I would like to share a little altered gift bag that I made for my best friend. To dress up my bag I used PPPR Oval Label Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files and inked it up with Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, and Vintage Photo distress ink. The sunflowers are cut from PPPR Flower Faces Cutting Files. I removed the face and flipped one of the flowers horizontally. Inked it up with Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, and Wild Honey distress ink before gluing it together. The grass is cut from PPPR Flower Assortment Cutting Files and I used chalk on the grass instead of ink. The sentiment is from PBD "Artisan Tags 2 stamp set. The tiny  butterfly's are from a  recollections punch and I used a nail file to sand the edges. 


What I used:
PPPR Flower Assortment Cutting Files
 
PPPR Flower Faces Cutting Files
 
PPPR Oval Label Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files
PBD "Artisan Tags 2 stamp set
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn distress ink
Tim Holtz Wild Honey distress ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
Recollections Butterfly Punch
White Gel Pen
Chalk

Thank You for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for those boring brown lunch bags!! The sunflowers are my favorite and they look SUNILICIOUS. I am sure your friend will love this gift bag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D