Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Spread your Wings Card

Happy Tuesday fellow crafters..
Its Nanné here to share a card with you I created using one of the Flowers from the Spring Garden cutting file and creating a 3D flower..

Here is what I created:

It measures 6x6.. The branches are on the Honey Bee's cutting file
and the scalloped frame I created using the Scalloped borders from the Borders 2 cutting file.. I just
welded 4 of them together to create the frame :)

close ups anyone?

used foam tape in between the layers of the flowers and then dabbed some baby blue 
and green stickles on it..

Here you can see the stickles on the leaves..

and my cute butterfly all stickled up..
and there you have the card that I created..

till next time..
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D