Sunday, October 5, 2014

Got Candy… Corn??



Hi there- it's Tina, and today is my 1st official post as a PPPR DT Member!!  So excited that I will get to show off some adorable files with you for the next couple of months!!  October is a great month for decorating or gift giving in the spirit of Halloween!  

Today I am showing how absolutely adorable this little Candy Corn is…seriously cute!!  So very easy to put together and it really does look like I spent some time and effort!!  I stamped a cute face on him using Peachy Keen Stamps.

I popped him up on little, white bags, I purchased at Michaels, and put inside a pair of Halloween socks and then tied the bag with ribbon.  These are perfect for office goodies…


Check out this cute Candy Corn Guy file as well as other "spooky" files here!!  Thanks for stopping by… 

3 comments:

  1. Loving the candy corn treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! Definitely a fun way to give a Halloween gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite files. I am actually working on a card with it. ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D