Monday, November 3, 2014

HB2U

Happy Monday, Nicole here today with a birthday card to share with you that I made for a good friend of our family.


I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Happy Hour" cutting files for the smiling beer bottle on my card.  I made this a tall card and it fits into a standard sized business envelope.  I used some scrabble thickers for my sentiment, did a little inking and gel pen doodling.  I basically kept this card fairly simple as it was for a man :-)  Thanks for stopping by today!!  Have you checked out the new products in the PPPR store lately?  Some fun new ones perfect for the upcoming holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I definitely need to get this set of cuts--they are sooooo cute! You did great on this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D