Monday, February 2, 2015

Welcome Baby Girl

    Leah Schaeffer with you all today. We hope you had a wonderful weekend!
   
   We met new neighbors around the corner because the little boy happens to be in class with my kindergartener. Well the sweet mom had a new baby girl just a few days ago! I made some dinner to take to them and of course, needed to make a baby card! There is something extra special about creating a baby card, I think! And...a little girl one as well (say's the mom with just a daughter and a couple boys)!
  
   I'll admit that the design took longer then putting together the final project. I had many ideas but once I decided to nestle the stork among the gifts, I knew that was the right direction. 
    

   This was the first time using a Wink of Stella pen and I can see the obsession. So easy and such a lovely detail. I used a good amount on here!



   Hope you have a wonderful week and hope you stop in again tomorrow or stay awhile this week and see the other great projects posted here daily! Take care! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic--love how you created this oh so fun! And how sweet are you for making a meal for the new family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D