Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!!


Happy Easter!!!

Hi everyone, it's Melissa with Moe Creations and today is my first post for PPPR, exciting!!! Well, since it's Easter, of course I had to take advantage of using this lovely basket filled with eggs. I mean it's just perfect!!!
I added some little faces and voila cuteness, how can you resist such a cute card, make sure you pick up your cutting file too, the kiddos will love it!!!
Here is this weeks freebie, check out all that detail!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and to enjoy family and friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Easter Basket is as Cute and Precious as can be.
    Love the faces on your eggs! Love your basket too it looks so real great job adding the grass and your cute twine bow & tag.
    Great idea for you sky look too. Beautiful decorator piece.

    Happy Easter to You too!!

    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D