Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Graduating Tractor?!?

Hello my crafty friends!  Sarah here today to share a new card with you all!  I can't believe it's already Wednesday!  Yowza--where oh where did the week go?  I hope you're finding some sun wherever you might be reading this from MN has been cool and wet!  I think after this card I will be done with graduation cards for the year :) Enjoy!



The fabulous files I used: 
On the Farm Cutting Files

Safari Love Cutting Files

Hats Off Cutting Files



2 comments:

  1. Cute card Sarah! I love the tractor:) It has been cool and wet here (by Duluth) You never know by the lake even though we are about 20 miles from the lake it still has an effect on us at times. I am hoping for a nice, warm summer! Fingers crossed:) Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... THE CUTEST CARD!!!! LOVE it! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D