Sunday, May 24, 2015

Bright Idea!

Hi, Ruth here today from Paper and Musings.

School is winding down and I've got a project that we'll be giving as a gift to a teacher.
I decorated the front of a craft covered notebook with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons die cuts (some with digital papers from the shop, too!)
Here it is:
Don't you just love that face? It's from the Laughing Light Bulb Cutting Files! I think it went very well with the Sunburst Shapes Cutting Files, which worked well with Halloween Flourish Digital paper! The sentiment card is filled with a School Days Chalkboards digital paper pattern. Couldn't resist using the chalkboard design for this teacher gift!

If you want more details about my project, feel free to stop by my blog where I tell more about what I did.

I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Be sure to play along with our Oh, Snap challenge (click the Monthly Challenges tab at the top of this post.) I'd love to see what you create!

Happy crafting!
Ruth



2 comments:

  1. The sun burst and light bulb are the perfect combination...super card, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D