Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Baking Fun!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments.  I have a cute little project to share with you today and of course it uses some of Lisa's AMAZING files!!  Here is what I created today:


My daughter and I love to bake, but, of course, we can't eat everything we bake, or we would be the size of a house... so, we give a lot of it away.  These cute little tags are the perfect thing to attach to our baked goods, before we give them to friends.  Here is a close up of each tag:



These tags were created with the Baking Fun cutting file and the tags were cut from the great Layered Labels 1 cutting file.



Here are the other two tags:



Aren't those little kitchen utensils ADORABLE??  They are from the Baking Fun file too!  The tag base is from the Made With Love Tag.

These tags were SO easy to put together!  Lisa's files cut SO wonderfully!  For all the details of my cute tags, you can hop over to my BLOG.  Now my daughter and I just need to find some goodies to make to go along with these tags!

A la prochaine,



2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, these are adorable and what a cute way to dress up a package with yummy goodies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D