Sunday, June 28, 2015

HI


Hi everyone,

This is Melissa with Moe Creations, I hope everyone is doing good?!? Time for my Sunday share, as I have mentioned before, I just love mushroom images. This mushroom came from PPPR Forest Critters cutting files, love it, two svg cuts for such a cute image. It's one of the reasons why I love PPPR cutting files cause you get the cutest images with very few svg pieces to put together. You can't get better than that!!!!
This is the entire cutting file, be sure to pick up yours too!


I hope you have enjoyed my card, thanks so much for stopping by and ahve a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS!!! How CA-UTE!! LOVE the Mushrooms face... too sweet! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mushroom, especially with that facial expression.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D