Monday, July 13, 2015

"Hugs"

Happy Monday!!  Nicole here today and I am sharing a card I made -


My goal with this card was to create a simple card that could be used for many occasions.  I never seem to have that kind of card on hand.  I could use this for a thank you, birthday, hello or even a sympathy card.  To create my card I used the flower pot and Gerbera daisy cut files from the PPPR "Spring Garden" cutting files set.  I used some foam tape between the layers of my flower to give it more dimension and then I also used foam on the gingham card layer to create even more dimension to my card.  I added an enamel dot to the center of my flower, a purple twine bow and a simple sentiment to finish off my card.





Thanks for stopping by today!!  And a big thanks for those of you who visited this weekend during the PPPR "Under the Sea" blog hop :-)

3 comments:

  1. I so love this card and those colors are gr8t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your card is so beautiful and the colors are Gorge!!!
    Your flower is a creative work of art...WOW lucky person who receives it...and it's place on an easel on the table worthy!
    You so outdid yourself. Definitely an outstanding creative job! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love that adorable polka dot pot! So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D