Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Taco Night layout


Hi fellow scrappers.
It's Nanné here to share a fun layout I created using the Mexican Food cutting file..

We had Taco night last week and my mom came over for dinner..So, I snapped a few photos of her as she was eating her dinner..

how about some close ups and details:


aren't these chips cute or what?..

I also used one of the seed packets and added a heart and sentiment to it.. 
to represent the taco seasoning :)

I added the burrito and hot sauce bottle to the left side of my layout.


Mr Taco is on the bottom along with my fun title phrase..


I then decided it needed a little something, so added jalapenos and leaves around the yellow circle and then used the cheese spots from the chip bowl to create photo corners :)

Here are the files I used:

Mexican Food Cutting Files Chili Pepper Cutting Files
 Falling Leaves Cutting Files Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files 
 Seed Packet Cutting Files Valentine Sweets Cutting Files


and their you go, my cute layout for today's reveal..
Thank you for stopping by today
till next time
hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. How CA-UTE is this layout! Wow, you sure know how to work these files! Amazing job and I love the design! The photos are excellent to! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D