Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Teacher Gift

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am excited to share the project I created for today.  My kids just finished school yesterday - YES I said YESTERDAY...  I wanted to make a quick project for my daughter's teacher.  Here is what I came up with:


This was the fastest teacher gift I have ever made!!  AND it's awesome!!  I used the  Fancy Pillow Box 2 Cutting File.  It perfectly fit 20 beautiful pencils, and it has a fun label that I used to stamp some cute sentiments.  I think I make this every school year as a First Day of School gift for teachers.  Is there a better way to start the year than with new pencils?


You can see all the details of my project HERE.  I hope you are all enjoying some beautiful summer weather!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for more fabulous projects.


2 comments:

  1. Cute Idea, great gift for any teacher! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea, and it's very useful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D