Thursday, August 27, 2015

Talk Nerdy To Me

 

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

Today I have a sweet little treat made using PPPR "Nerdy Hamster Cutting Files". I also used PPPR "Bookworm Couple Cutting Files" for the sunglasses and the bow on the girl hamster.  The hearts from PPPR "Valentine Sweets Cutting Files". I added some glossy accents to the eyes and glasses and outlines the super cute hamsters with a VersaMarker. The sentiment is from PBD "Chick with Brains" stamp set.  I used vellum paper to wrap the box of Nerds candy.

 What I used:
 PPPR "Bookworm Couple Cutting Files
 PPPR "Nerdy Hamster Cutting Files
 PPPR "Valentine Sweets Cutting Files
 We have a Smarty Pants challenge going on now till Aug. 29th.  Click HERE for more info.
 Thank You for stopping by and hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Your Nerdy duo is priceless LOL and the fact that you put Nerd candies for the treat is toooo awesome. Super Great Creative Job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinken adorable! LOVE the nerdy hamsters:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D