Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Smarty Pants Challenge Winners

Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I have the winners from our Smarty Pants Challenge for you today. First, here are the Top 3 projects that the DT members chose:



 The Cricut Bug


Congratulations, ladies!  Thank you for creating such awesome projects for our challenge! Now, I have the randomly chosen winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to the PPPR store. The winner is:



Congratulations, Viviana! Email me at lisanorris at prettypapergraphics dot com to claim your prize!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to come back tomorrow for more PPPR inspiration. Oh, and join us on Saturday for our next blog hop and challenge:


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for these fabulous projects!!! Just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing my project in the top 3!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D