Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ugly Sweater Ruldolph...

Good morning, ladies and gents! Katy here with a quick card share using the Ugly Sweater and Layered Labels Cutting Files from PPPR. 

One of the things I just LOVE about Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon cut files is that your get the files "together" or "separate" which means that if you only want certain images from the cut files and you uploaded the "separate" file, you don't have to spend a whole lot of time ungrouping (term used if you're a Cricut user).

Here's a look at my card...

-------------------------------------------
I inserted a rectangle shape into my canvas then "sliced" one of the Layered Labels from it leave this unique card front. Here's a view that shows the dimension...I pop-dotted the frame with Thin 3D-Foam Tape and added a Red Enamel Dot for the nose...even Rudolph needs some bling!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend!

Here's a look at the files I used in case you want to go grab them to make your own Ugly Sweater projects!





4 comments:

  1. OMG Your card is so stinkin' ca-ute....and geeze your Rudy is so precious.....I want an UGLY sweater with him on it. You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D