Sunday, January 3, 2016

Gift Card Holder from the 80's...

Katy here with An Inside To My Heart with a gift card share fitting for almost any teenager out there!

-------------------------------------
Here's a look at the back...the file comes with a scallop circle as well but since this was for my son, I decided not to use it...the circle keeps the envelope closed since I did not adhere the side (see below)...
-------------------------------------------
I just love that this gift card holder cut file can be adapted, like I did here....you can seal it up like an envelope or you can leave it open....

Here's a look at the files I used and links where to get them...
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you are all having a GREAT start to the NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D