Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tools of the Trade layout

Hi fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here to share a fun layout I created of my son Aaron who works for his dad as an Auto Mechanic :)

Here's what I created:
I absolutely adore this tool set :)

How about some close ups and details about the layout:
the oil containers are potion bottles that added the word OIL to :)


My son being a goof ball as always.. 
(Takes after his mother LOL) 

Had to add a car to layout.. 
I decided to make it a red one since the garage owns a little red car 

My cluster of tools..LOL

I decided to add the clipboard, red screwdriver and flashlight to my layout cause its what they use the garage at a daily basis.. All of them keep a little screwdriver in their shirt pockets along with a little flashlight, plus carry a clipboard around with the work order on it which they fill through out the day :)

Cutting files used to create my layout:
Tool time cutting file: Tools and tool box


and theirs my cute little layout of my son :)
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my layout
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D