Saturday, April 30, 2016

Running & Wine THANK YOU!

HAPPY SATURDAY, Everyone!!! Katy here with An Inside to my HeART...sharing a simple card using a couple of PPPR Files!

My husband and I worked a Wicked Wine Run here in Texas last weekend and I wanted to make a few THANK YOU cards to send out to some key people that made the Event successful!

I used Happy Hour & Exercise Equipment Cutting Files for this circle card...

----------------------------------
I decided to do PTC (print then cut) on my Cricut for these cards to cut down on the bulkiness...


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find some time to get CREATIVE this weekend!

Don't forget to go grab the files I used, if you feel inspired!

------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D