Monday, April 25, 2016

We Just Click

   Hi friends, this is Leah with you guys today. It seems as of lately all I am doing is creating cards so I really wanted to create a layout. I seem to be a fan of using as many of the cutting files in one project as I can. Though all of the camera's aren't featured here, I sure got many of them in here! This was the perfect theme to highlight this photo of myself and my 3 sisters when we got to take a sister trip to Disneyland! A lot of photos were taken those 2 days! LOL! 
   I was also inspired by the color choices in the actual cutting file photo so I went ahead and chose scraps to get as close to the file colors as I could. And because those were all solid colors, I went for some texture by choosing pattern paper for the background. 
   I also wanted to share a bit about how I go about cutting when I have so many images. In the photo below (you can click on the photo to enlarge it) you can see on the right side that I have the whole layout design. I then group all of the images together and keep it as reference as I am working on the rest of the layout. On the left you'll see some of the individual cameras. I found it easier once putting these all back together if I had each camera alone to see what color went where. I also took each camera, ungrouped, and then pulled each piece apart and grouped by color. As you'll see on the center virtual cutting mat. 
   I hope that gives you some ideas and helps you some to see a visual on the creating process. 
   And here are the files I've used today.
Vintage Camera
Smiley Camera
Oh Snap
(heart)
Photo Frames 1
   Hope you all have a fantastic rest of your week! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D