Wednesday, June 1, 2016

We Are Family Mini Album

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files

I am LOVING making Mini Albums these days!  I wanted to try to use products I had, instead of buying a bunch of new tools, and PPPR came to the rescue!  Let me show you how:


I wanted to put a frame on the cover of my album, but I don't own a lot of die cut shapes.  I did a quick search of PPPR, and found a bunch of options!  I chose this pretty scalloped frame.  I was able to change the size in my Silhouette program.  You can find the frame HERE.


The mini albums I have been making, have pockets for large tags.  I like putting a pull tab, so you know exactly where to find the tags.  I found a set of GREAT pull tabs HERE.  I chose the oval one, and they are AWESOME!!




I decided to make a video, to show you just how amazing these files are in my mini.  You can find it below.


Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  The tabs and frames I used are all there, the tabs are HERE and the frame is HERE.  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D