Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wishing you a...

 
Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 
 
For my project today I have a masculine birthday card using PPPR "April Fools Title" Cutting Files for the face along with PPPR "Old Chap" Cutting Files for the Cigar. The stamp sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Best Dad Evah" stamp set.  I don't know about you but masculine cards are more challenging for me. I did have fun putting this card together.  
 
PPPR Files used:
 
 
 
We have a Link up Party going on now till July 2nd HERE. Hope you can play along with us.
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.Thanks for sharing the post.i'm sharing your information to all friends.If you
    Want more details kindly click here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D