Sunday, October 23, 2016

Spooky CUTE...

Well, one more week and CUTE little monsters, princesses and super heroes will be knocking on doors begging for candy!

One of my childhood go-to costumes was a mummy...mainly because it could be made from sheets that probably needed to be thrown away anyway and it was fast and easy! Am I right!?!?!

This card reminds me of such costumes...

------------------------------
I used the Movie Monster 3 Cutting Files and the All Hallow's Eve Pattern Pack Digital Paper...I also broke out my label maker for a simple sentiment...LOOK AT those layers on this CUTE mummy!!!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you are enjoying the crisp air and maybe painting or carving some pumpkins, if you celebrate Halloween!

Here are the files I used in case you want to go grab them from the PPPR Store and make your own SPOOKY CUTE project!





2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D